Wireless headphones are getting popular due to their hand free option. They are great when you are driving, travelling, doing workouts and much more. Along with these benefits, you also need to take care of their maintenance so as to receive a clear and well balanced sound for a long time. For example, a little corrosion between the headphones and internal audio device can make your device stop to work. Some maintenance tips can help you to avoid such issues and the replacement of wireless headphones.
1. Do not forget to purchase a gentle cleaning solution along with wireless headphones. This type of accessory helps you to remove dirt and potential viruses from your headphones set. A not properly cleaned device gives rise to collection of dirt on its surface, which further cause the generation of potential viruses that are not only harmful for your ear health but also can result in early breakdown of your audio device. Gently clean the outside parts of your device with this cleaning solution (made up of mild water and alcohol). It will help you to make your headphones long lasting.
2. When you do not use wireless headphones for work, keep them in a soft carrying case. It will make them function well after a long time use. This carrying case has a solid external shell (usually made up of plastic) and surrounded by a part that is lined with a soft interior (usually made up of foam or felt). This soft carrying case guards your wireless headphone from being drop and any other crushing.
3. In case of audio loss, examine both ears’ sides. The loss may be due to crack or any other defect. Shake your wireless headphone gently so as to check the sound of a small cracked object rattling inside of your headphone set.
4. If you are getting muffled voice though your pair of headphones, it may be due to building up of corrosion on the part made of metal, i.e. Jack. Wipe off the jack with a wet (warm water) wash cloth. Dry the headphone jack after washing it. Make sure to dry it completely as a little water inside of your headphone can make matters worse.
5. Hair dryer is another best option that you can use at home instead of going outside to find any repair shop or store. Turn on the hair dryer. Take them closer to the port of your wireless headphone. The hot and compressed heat coming out of your dryer will clear out any kind of collective dirt that gets caught up in the port of your audio device. Do this for about 2 minutes. These kinds of build-up and residue can block the clear sound.
6. In case no signal on your wireless headphone, you need to test your audio device. Make a connection with your TV or computer or a laptop and test the connection once more. If you are still not able to hear any sound or signal from your set of headphones, it might me permanently damaged.
7. Make sure to check the warranty period of your device in case of any damage. A warranty period permits you to get a replacement pair of wireless headphones in case of permanent damage. And also you can get a free repair of replacement of your damaged headphones.
8. Also ensure that your wireless headphones are still synced. A wireless headphone can lose its wireless power in case of not used for an extended period of time. There will be a need to reestablish a wireless connection. You should consult your user’s manual for exact guide and directions on how to re-sync your audio device.
9. To avoid sound issues, you should change the radio frequency with the help of a channel selector button on the transmitter of your audio device. Press the audio tuning switch on the headphones. Examine that the color of Power led turn to green. If there is no green light, it means your device needs to be charged properly. Also check that the volume button is turned on.
10. Ear Pad is another accessory that you should need to keep along with you. If you are getting a lot of exterior noise into your ear, you can replace the original ear pads with another set of inexpensive and highly replaceable ear pad accessory. Another type of accessory that you will want to ensure that you have is an additional battery so as to repair yourself in case of low battery power.
To enjoy music without any disturbance along with professional hands-free ease, it is necessary for you to keep all above mentioned maintenance tips in your mind so as to keep your wireless headphones in top working condition. And always at the ready condition to work well for you any time you want.